JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 3, 2014

post title

Hi my little jelly beans:D
I know, the name is awesome, and for
the people who don't like it I shall make you
eat my mums cooking):<

               ANYWAYS

I need to show you an awesome video, here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pETlYSP43QA
             ^
             link to awesome video:P

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CLICK IT! ITS AMAZING!!!!!

The Popsice911 made the video, and it is amazing.
Taylor Swift made the song, and if you don't like it,
you have no taste in music ):O
Also, plz check out all her other music video animation
thingies=^-^=

                              HMMMMMM

Now what should I tell you about?

I KNOW!LETS MAKE A WHOLE BUNCH OF SMILEY
FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:P :P :P :P ;P :P :P :P =^-^=  =^_^= ):< ):<
 ):O ):O ):(  ):( D: D:

YAY! THERE SO PRETTY!NOW LETS MOVE ON!!!

OH! HERE'S A FUNNY STORY!

Me and my friend were at this place to do
service learning hours(a thing we have to do
for school D:), and there was this person in
a huge bunny costume and children had to sit
on his lap,and my friend dared me to sit on
his lap and I did :P I liked mr. Bunny, he was
fluffy and smelled like coffee^-^

Sorry people, but I got to go!

                  bye=^-^=

being protected by rainbow unicorns,
                   ange215




    

No comments:

Post a Comment