JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

very VERY late O_O

Sup people!

Just so you know, its the middle of the night:P
Yup, That's right, I'm writing in the middle of
night just to make you people happy ):<
 
                 ANYWAY

I WANNA TELL YOU A HILARIOUS STORY!

you know what, no. It's probably too boring for
you.

            well...
ALRIGHT IF YOU INSIST!

Me and my friend, Julia were at school,
and we were talking to this person. The person had a
cold, so he kept on sneezing, and he sneezed on her :D
She is the type of person who hates mess and germs and stuff
like that, so she got angry and yelling at him, then went to the
bathroom to wash her face xD

I know, she is a drama queen:P

                     ...
that's all I gotta say.
 
                      bye

       being protected by rainbow unicorns,
                                ange215


No comments:

Post a Comment